Powered By Blogger

Monday 6 May 2013

to the person who called me 'a'


This is for you my once oji-sama,
I’m sorry if ever since we met,
Till the time flies and crushed the good relationship we made,
And until we become better,
But then, I realised that the upper ‘force’ had shown our destiny,
 If I ever made u mad at me..
We were once met when we were still in teen years,
We were good frens (think so as we can make jokes and it was good times though)
Then time flies and we split for a while,
Suddenly we met again and to be honest,
I missed the old times that I can be a person I used to be when I was teens..
Maybe that why I accept as u tried to get into my ‘life’
A life who I do not like to tell everyone on it..
A life where I don’t want anyone to know about..
But as u tried to, I gave u the opportunity,
And, as I though, there’s no one can accept that life..
Then we become bad as we had our own issue..
U with your own, me with mine..
But we never made it as an excuse to not be frens,
And at the end we try to settle our problems and we become like best friends,
I was very pleased to become one,
Of course, to make u came back to my ‘life’ is a big NO for me..
Its becoz I realised no one can accept it,
Still thought of it though...
But one day, I pray to God: ‘if he is the one for me, bring him close to me, and let him be a person he could be’
But I guess I have the answer now,
And I hope u’ll be always a better person, had never stop pray for that u know..
And sorry if I ever made you life difficult, in sorts of ways..Never thought of being one though..
To my once oji-sama: u are a good person, and you know my weakness the most, I guess, as u know my life best..This post is all about u.. May the force be with u.. luv by your asya..

No comments: