Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 25 December 2012

A fate

Have u ever think of one thing?
Well,not really matter,but the one thing that always matters for me..
FRIENDSHIP
From days to days,
Had become years to years..
What I can see from the story of my life,is, I always be changing bestfriends espeacially that I cud speak everything to that person evryday..
In terms of guy bestfriends..
Each year,only one will last for a year..
I couldnt remember all the names of them anyway,but the first is always remembered..
The 1st was a junior of mine,but at the end, I screwed evrytin up,n we never meet again,until a year ago,we met..
That frenship was about a year,i cnt remember..
Then one by one,come and go,until im in foundation,yes I got one bestfren,n yes until now I always say he is my besfren,but,we was like clique for only 1 year coz he had a gf,n I dun 1 to make her furious of me.. (bcoz she does)
Then,i met this one guy bcoz I chatting with my fren n she connects him with us,and I had never meet him anyway,even now,and we also be very like bestie until im not sure y, after a year of frenship, we have our own thing to do,and tada, we only met in tweets rite now..
Then I met this one guy,a stupid one,instead of letting him being my besfren,i be his gf,den in one year,he cheated n tada,we are enemies..
N now,i met this one guy,for me, his the best bestfren I had ever had, I jus wish the frenship wont be like how the last few frenships are, I dont one to repeat all over again, to suddenly met a guy that can be my bestfren and then within a year the frenship last n then kapoooff,it ends..
Its hard to find one bestfren that wud last forever..
But then if my current bestfren will be just like the others,I just hope that I wont b as sad as I used to be..
I wish for happiness,always,and I always be..
Its a fate of me not to have one besfren that will last forever,and maybe, the fate tells me something,and I just thinks that if this fate shows how I my future is, I think, it is fate.. And I must go thru it each time.. And I am happy, and always b..

No comments: